Ableworld: a growth market means a growing opportunity
- A leading mobility franchise, consisting of a ‘superstore’ retail outlet and stairlift business.
- Impressive 12-month growth: increasing the number of retail outlets to 24 and franchises to 11.
- British Franchise Association ‘Emerging Franchise of the Year Award’ finalist.
- New Southampton franchise broke the company’s all-time sales record for the opening four weeks.
- Recently entered into a joint venture to develop up to a dozen Ableworld stores across the country over the next few years.
- The success of its franchise operation means Ableworld is well on the way to meeting its target of 60-70 stores in five years’ time.
- A strong growth market with an ageing population and increasing demand for mobility products.
- Ableworld seeks six to eight new franchise owners in 2015.