Build your business success with All Trades
All Trades Network continues to buck the trend in these difficult economic times, having recorded an impressive year on year growth for 2012 in excess of 30 per cent
All Trades Network continues to buck the trend in these difficult economic times, having recorded an impressive year on year growth for 2012 in excess of 30 per cent.
As a company we have the reputation of ensuring that our clients’ needs are always exceeded. It is with this approach that we have seen the company grow by over 30 per cent during 2012. We look forward to 2013 with a sound foundation.
For our franchise owners, this has resulted in almost £6 million worth of instructions from our national accounts alone. This, coupled with work generated through the efforts of our franchise owners in their respective territories, provides the ideal opportunity to build and develop a sustainable business.
Linked with our comprehensive training package and the on-going support of our experienced franchise support team; this enables us to offer you one of the best starts in the business.
All Trades’ core business of servicing the needs of the insurance sector by providing a property repair and re-instatement service has now expanded to offer a wide range of property services to the professional property management industry in general. Services such as:
- Insurance related re-instatement works after an insured event
- A full validation and repudiation service to the insurance industry
- Property maintenance and repairs
- General home improvements
- A full repair, maintenance and refresh for property professionals such as letting agents
- Project management of works on behalf of facility management companies
- Our own 24/7 emergency response service supported by the All Trades service centre and almost 600 independent service engineers
At All Trades, we have the responsibility of ensuring that our “customer promise” is not only met, but exceeded, we aim to provide that WOW factor to the customer. We do this by ensuring that, as a company, All Trades continue to provide those key ingredients that influence new business growth and existing client retention.
- Prompt and reliable claims management process
- First-class customer service levels
- Quality workmanship
- A national network for national contracts = one point of contact
All Trades Network offers:
- Comprehensive initial training programme
- Growing portfolio of National Accounts
- Ongoing personal training and development
- Low business overheads
- Full technical Support Team
- Assisted Entry Package
- Industry leading software
- High earnings potential
This is a business where you need to go that extra mile to provide the level of service All Trades customers have come to expect.
As an All Trades Project Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment and management of a team of first-class sub-contractor trades people within your territory. This team will, under your supervision, provide a range of property re-instatement and repair services to our national clients within the insurance and property management sector of our industry, as well as assist you to develop the All Trades business and brand locally.
Does this sound like you?
As the demand for All Trades’ services increases, we continue to seek suitable franchise owners to join our successful network of Project Managers. We’re looking for franchise owners who possess:
- A can-do attitude
- Management or supervisory experience
- The desire to provide excellent customer service
- A commitment to make things happen