Build your business success with us
The All Trades Network team of franchise owners continues to go from strength to strength, despite the current economic situation by providing our clients with industry-leading service and quality levels.
Now celebrating its 10th year of trading, All Trades has continued to develop and grow its impressive national client list to the benefit of our franchise owners. Such growth is providing our network with a record number of instructions to be shared nationally by our network. We can offer excellent business prospects supported by one of the best franchise teams available.
All Trades’ core business of servicing the needs of the insurance sector by providing a property repair and re-instatement service has now expanded to offer a wide range of property services to the professional property management industry in general. Services such as:
- Insurance related re-instatement works after an insured event
- A full validation and repudiation service to the insurance industry
- Property maintenance and repairs
- General home improvements
- A full repair, maintenance and refresh for property professionals such as Letting Agents
- Project management of works on behalf of facility management companies
- Our own 24/7 emergency response service supported by the All Trades service centre and almost 600 independent service engineers
At All Trades, we have the responsibility of ensuring that our clients ‘customer promise’ is not only met, but exceeded, we aim to provide that WOW factor to the customer. We do this by ensuring that, as a company, All Trades continue to provide those key ingredients which influence new business growth and existing client retention:
- Prompt and reliable claims management process
- First-class customer service levels
- Quality workmanship
- A national network for national contracts = one point of contact
All Trades Network offers:
- Comprehensive initial training programme
- Growing portfolio of National Accounts Ongoing personal training & development
- Low business overheads
- Full technical Support Team
- Assisted Entry Package
- Industry leading software
- High earnings potential
This is a business where you need to go that extra mile to provide the level of service All Trades customers have come to expect.
As an All Trades Project Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment and management of a team of first-class sub-contractor trades people within your territory. This team will, under your supervision, provide a range of property re-instatement and repair services to our national clients within the insurance and property management sector of our industry, as well as assist you to develop the All Trades business and brand locally.
Does this sound like you?
As the demand for All Trades’ services increases, we continue to seek suitable franchise owners to join our successful network of Project Managers. We’re looking for franchise owners who possess:
- A can-do attitude
- Management or supervisory experience
- The desire to provide excellent customer service
- A commitment to make things happen