All Trades Network: The measure of our success is working together
While the Head Office team focus on building national contracts and the network infrastructure, the franchisee leads a specialist team of tradesmen to complete the work in hand. Well-handled claims can increase policy renewal rates and therefore provide repeat business to the franchisee.
If you feel you can grasp the opportunity of running your own business and make a difference to a policyholder's needs then this is the franchise for you.
'My franchise has developed further then I ever thought possible in its first year. I invested £25k and started trading in April '06. My company has turned over £370k in its first year. I have now moved into office premises and look forward to the continued growth and success over the coming years.'
Adam Atkins, All Trades Network, Birmingham
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic individual.
- Insurance companies are gearing up towards the use of approved contractors by directing more and higher claims down this route.
- Full comprehensive training will be given for every aspect of the franchise.
'Whether it's a leak from a pipe or a major loss from a fire or storm, our franchisees make a difference to people's lives'
- Are you focused on customer service?
- Do you have building or insurance industry experience?
- Are you a team player and motivator?
- Are you conscientious and well organised?
- Do you want your own business based on a successful business model?
- Do you want high level repeat business?