Auditel has recently held its most highly attended and successful National Conference, at which over 150 Auditel Consultants were present.
The theme of the Conference was Increasing Value in Your Business and provided an opportunity for Auditel’s network of franchise owners to meet and exchange ideas and information.
At the Conference Chris Allsion, Managing Director of Auditel, said: “Today, we celebrate another year of growth and success in our network for the eighth year in a row. With this growth, our turnover has grown steadily. The collaborative nature of Auditel has allowed us to make quantum leaps forward. As long as we continue to embrace change with courage, careful planning and action, our futures will remain secure.”
This year has been particularly successful for Auditel as it was awarded the HSBC sponsored British Franchise Association’s Outstanding Franchisee Support Award for 2012. The award is only open to brands that are full members of the bfa, through successful accreditation and who put standards ethics and best practice at the top of their agenda.
During the black-tie dinner, a number of awards were presented to those franchise owners who distinguished themselves during 2012.
- The awards were:
- Franchisee of the Year – Sponsored by Alternative Route Finance, awarded to Denis Brennan
- Newcomer of the Year – Sponsored by VoiceMobile, awarded to Eddie Finch
- Flying Start – Sponsored by Red Flag Alert, awarded to Declan Quinn
- Tim Rix Memorial Award – awarded to Dave Jamieson
- Rising Star – Sponsored by Bluefin, Awarded to Stephen Sowerby
- Consultants’ Consultant – Sponsored by Incom Business System, awarded to Dave Jamieson
Allison summed up the Conference, he said: “Today’s agenda was crafted to provide you with ideas to move your business forward next year. I am sure our workshops and keynote speakers will have helped you in preparing for 2013.”