Pet grooming franchise seeks UK Master Franchise
The UK is well known for its love of animals and the majority of people who own pets view them as another member of their family. As a result of this many people are particular about where they take their pet to be groomed, wanting somewhere that is relaxing for their animal but at a time and place that is convenient for the owner. Aussie Pet Mobile, an international pet grooming franchise, has been providing this service for over 10 years and is now looking to expand its successful franchise network across the UK.
Aussie Pet Mobile was originally founded in Australia in 1996 and since then has established a franchise network in eight countries, including the USA, Ireland, Japan and Australia. The company is currently looking for an individual or organisation to own and operate its Master Franchise for the UK.
The role of an Aussie Pet Mobile Master Franchisee is to build up a network of franchise owners in their territory who will provide a pet grooming service. Franchise owners operate from specially designed vans and are professionally trained to provide a high quality grooming service for customers. The mobility of the franchise enables franchise owners to have the flexibility to work when and where suits their clients.
The benefits of owning an Aussie Master Franchise includes:
- Revenue from franchise fees when you sign up franchise units in your territory
- Operational support from the successful US operation
- Easy to scale franchise units from a single unit, up to six or more
- Cutting edge technology to help manage scheduling, routing and customer databases
- Outstanding PR representation and a comprehensive menu of marketing options
- State-of-the-art Mercedes (or local brand if quality standard is met) vans come fully equipped and ready for business
Prior to launching their business Master Franchisees will be fully trained by Aussie Pet Mobile to ensure that they are able to run a successful franchise network, the training programme covers:
- Financial Management
- Management of Business Operations
- Sales and lead sourcing
- Marketing the Aussie Pet Mobile way
- Dispatch and Groomer Training
Additionally, Master Franchisees will receive ongoing support once their business is operating.
Aussie Pet Mobile is looking for Master Franchise candidates who have:
- Professionalism and fluency in the English language
- Strong communication and people skills with the ability to negotiate
- Have the confidence to actively promote the selection of franchises within your territory
- Have the knowledge to provide support, guidance and direction from Aussie Pet Mobile best practices
- Minimum investment of $200.000 USD is required
Aussie Pet Mobile could prove to be the perfect franchise opportunity for the right individual or organisation keen to establish and operate a successful pet grooming business.