The Secret is Out...you can tap into the multi-billion pound domiciliary care market with Caremark
Caremark is your route into the huge and ever developing domiciliary care market - estimated at between £12b and £17b per year. Supported by Kevin Lewis, the brains behind one of the UK's most successful franchise operations, you could be earning a very lucrative operating profit within two to three years.
Since its inception in 2005 Caremark has surpassed target growth and development. Its fine-tuned formula is now in place for nationwide expansion as a white-collar management franchise to bring quality management and service excellence to clients. The domiciliary care market is diverse presenting numerous opportunities in untapped sectors in addition to care provision for the elderly.
Franchisees will need to be passionate about this business, genuinely care for other people, be professional, dedicated to operating to the stringent Caremark standards, and committed to true business building. Caremark provides a business format franchise package containing the essential business tools you need to launch and develop a very exciting business.
Caremark are committed to delivering a comprehensive support package which ensures they stay with Franchisees to help them achieve their business plan for effective market penetration and business development. Caremark will ensure that their Franchisees are kept at the cutting edge of developments in the sector. If you are looking for a 'white collar management' franchise, in a business sector that is very satisfying and which provides enormous potential to build a solid repeat business, Caremark has the 'secret'.
If, on the basis of an initial telephone conversation you meet the Caremark selection criteria, you would be welcome to visit their head office for an exploratory discussion. Upon the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement, you will begin to gain an insight into the Caremark secret.
Caremark provides a business format franchise with the package consisting of the following elements:
- A comprehensive two week training programme
- A complete stationery pack
- A range of promotional materials to help implement an effective marketing strategy
- Customised software to maximise business efficiency
- A set of corporate uniform
- Initial research and marketing of the territory
- Membership of professional body
- Appropriate fees for obtaining registration with the governing regulatory authority
- A highly professional Operations Manual containing the valuable Caremark know-how and expertise
- Licensing rights to operate under the Caremark Identity within the territory
Franchise Package Price is £25k + VAT plus Working Capital.