A reputation for outstanding care
A 'very exciting' start to 2008 has seen several new Caremark offices open. The domiciliary care provider is looking forward to a year of continued growth as more franchisees are sought to build on its outstanding reputation in their local communities
FDS Southern Franchise Consultant Gordon Patterson speaking at Caremark's first annual franchisee conference.
Caremark now has a network of 20 offices, 18 in the UK and two in Ireland. The recent franchisee training course saw two new franchisees join the network - both franchisees are now putting into practice all they have learned and are beginning to develop successful businesses.
'We are extremely excited to see new franchisees opening their doors for the first time,' explains Managing Director, Kevin Lewis. 'We can see the potential ahead of them and are here to ensure they maximise each opportunity available to them. As a franchisor, their success is paramount to us and we want every franchisee to be as successful as they possibly can be. In order for them to do this we give our knowledge and support each step of the way.'
As an entirely customer-focused care provider Caremark always works closely with its clients to ensure the delivery of care is based on the clients' preferences and needs. Caremark's clients include private individuals who have an array of care providers to select from, choosing Caremark because of its professional, reliable and (it may seem obvious) caring approach. They take comfort in the knowledge that their level of care is constantly assessed and they have access to advice and assistance from a supervisor whenever they need it.
By entering into a business in domiciliary care, you can see the financial rewards of working in a continually buoyant market and play an important role in the development and continued growth of an extremely valuable service. A passion for care and the motivation to make an opportunity a reality is the focus behind Caremark's franchisee recruitment.
'We are constantly aware of market development and work to ensure that we as a network have the knowledge and ability to always meet the demands of our clients and the regulators of the sector,' says Franchise Manager Sean Cragg. 'We work in an extremely exciting and challenging business and are always delighted to introduce new franchisees into the sector.
'Caremark is developing a real reputation for market excellence and we intend to ensure this continues. We have an extremely high calibre of new franchisees ready to join the network and this, together with the tremendous successes of our existing franchisees, has made for a very positive start to 2008.'
Text: Stacy Meachim
- Caremark focuses on the huge and growing domiciliary care market - representing a massive opportunity for Caremark franchisees.
- The current spend on social care in the UK is estimated to be worth in excess of £19 billion.
- The UK population is aging and will continue to do so.
- Caremark is a true white collar franchise - allowing your management skills to blossom.
- You can gain real personal fulfilment from delivering a superb care service into your local community.
Farina Tayub, Caremark, Leeds East
"I spent a considerable amount of time researching franchise opportunities and after six months I knew my criteria to look for in a franchise. I wanted a business within the service industry but I knew I'wouldn't enjoy sitting in a shop - I wanted a business that would be personally rewarding as well as financially. After reviewing the trends in the sector I could see that domiciliary care was the way forward. Caremark provided the solution: I was drawn to the franchise because of their experience and the support they provide to franchisees.
"The initial training course was in-depth and very thorough and I am now putting into practice all that I have learned. The support has been fantastic and I am enjoying meeting new people and taking on new challenges. The business is continuing to grow and I feel very confident in my decision to choose Caremark."
FULLY INCLUSIVE PACKAGE:
- A comprehensive two week training programme.
- A complete stationery pack.
- A range of promotional materials to help implement an effective marketing strategy.
- Customised software to maximise business efficiency.
- Professionally designed personalised website.
- A set of corporate uniforms.
- Initial research and marketing of the territory.
- Membership of professional body.
- Appropriate fees for obtaining registration with the governing regulatory authority.
- A highly professional operations manual containing the valuable Caremark know-how and expertise.
- Licensing rights to operate under the Caremark identity within the territory.
- Ongoing support and business development.
A leading domiciliary care provider 'I would recommend Caremark to anyone... we couldn't have asked for people to be more caring and efficient.'
Mr G, private client
An outstanding reputation in the UK 'Our mission is to achieve greatness in the provision of domiciliary care throughout the UK.'
Kevin Lewis, Managing Director, Caremark
An exciting white collar management franchise opportunity
Committed and passionate franchisees are sought to open offices nationwide.
Get in touch with Caremark:
Please complete the short form below to request more information from Caremark. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.