Social care is changing direction...are you?
The national expansion of domiciliary care provider Caremark continues with great momentum. Having just completed its third franchisee training course of the year and with further courses taking place shortly, the growth of the business is looking extremely positive
Caremark has been operating as a franchisor since 2006 and the developments in the network are evident. New and existing franchisees are showing that the franchise blueprint has all the necessary requirements to build extremely successful businesses.
'We are absolutely delighted with the continued success our franchisees are experiencing,' says Managing Director Kevin Lewis. 'Through careful recruitment we have grown our network with franchisees of a very high calibre and this will be key to our success. We are confident that the second half of the year will provide the same success as that of the first and are continuing to seek individuals who have the necessary attributes to become Caremark franchisees.' Social care has always been a developing sector and this is set to continue. The total market is currently estimated to be worth in excess of £20 billion. Care at home is most certainly the way forward and it is now more accessible andflexible then ever before, giving the client greater freedom in how their care is managed and received. The government is to conduct a thorough and radical review of the way in which care is delivered and is likely to encourage the move towards more personalised care and support, delivered at home. This is extremely positive for the domiciliary care provider and is sure to create even more opportunities for businesses within the sector.
To be a successful care provider it is vital to excel in the services you provide, surpassing client expectations will ensure you build a reputation for service excellence. In order to do this you need a franchisor that shares all their experience and knowledge and gives you the support to succeed. Caremark has developed its franchise business from years of experience and is dedicated to growing the network to cover the expanse of the country.
In order for Caremark to achieve this, the head office team are seeking individuals who are able to take the Caremark formula and implement it within their local community. This requires a passion for care, dedication and good business acumen. You needn't be an expert in care, but if you are looking for a business opportunity that is personally and financially rewarding and want to run your own business with the back up and support of a franchisor with great experience and knowledge, combined with a real desire for your success then you should explore Caremark's opportunity.
'I recently spoke to my mum who was absolutely delighted with the carers. She said she was so pleased with the consistency of staff and you had kept to your promises.'
Mrs S, daughter of a Caremark client
'Please pass on my thanks to all who looked after mum. She was so grateful to be able to stay at home and be looked after with such kindness.'
Mrs W, daughter of private client
'I would like to add my personal appreciation for the kindness and professionalism of your carer, who as you know visits my mother daily. They appear to have struck up an excellent relationship and I am grateful for the level of professional service and kindness demonstrated.'
Mr C.W, son of Caremark client
Reported by Stacy Meachim
- Caremark focuses on the huge and growing domiciliary care market - representing a massive opportunity for Caremark franchisees
- The current spend on social care in the UK is estimated to be worth in excess of £20 billion
- The UK population is aging and will continue to do so
- Caremark is a true white collar franchise - allowing your management skills to blossom
- You can gain real personal fulfilment from delivering a superb care service into your local community
FULLY INCLUSIVE PACKAGE:
- A comprehensive two week training programme
- A complete stationery pack
- A range of promotional materials to help implement an effective marketing strategy
- Customised software to maximise business efficiency
- Professionally designed personalised website
- A set of corporate uniforms
- Initial research and marketing of the territory
- Membership of professional body
- Appropriate fees for obtaining registration with the governing regulatory authority
- A highly professional operations manual containing the valuable Caremark know-how and expertise
- Licensing rights to operate under the Caremark identity within the territory
- Ongoing support and business development