Fulfil your potential in 2011
New Year, New Start
Fresh from their success as Domino's Pizza franchisees, Nikki and David Litchfield, together with business partner Edward Irving, have turned their attention towards what they believe will be the next big thing in franchising - ChipsAway. Although the franchise has thrived for over 15 years since its launch in the UK, there is an increasing sense that a new focus on brand building and business growth is set to catapult the leading automotive paintwork repair specialists into the big league.
"ChipsAway has all the right ingredients as far as we are concerned - an excellent service offering, a strong brand with high levels of customer loyalty and huge market potential - that's why we invested in the franchise and why we believe that we can build a multi-million pound business!"
Nikki Lictchfield, ChipsAway
The story so far
- One of the best ever launch promotions - estimating over £21,000 worth of work!
- Almost £2,000 taken in week one
- Second mobile workshop added in week two
- ChipsAway CarCare Centre scheduled for October 2011
- Recommendation from Pollyanna of The Gadget Show!