A Golden franchise opportunity
A new breed of weatherproof, mould proof and warp proof fencing has arrived in the UK from Australia and it has already made a name for itself in the outside design market
Colourfence was set up to take advantage of the enormous fencing market potential and exploits the fact that no other product exists like it in the UK or Europe. Colourfence's main feature is its 'Duracell-like durability' - because it is manufactured from high tensile steel. Furthermore, for those who only like organic Colourfence is, unlike chemically treated wooden fencing, completely recyclable.
ColourRail is an exciting addition to the range this year and provides traditional looking railings that are crafted using the same high tensile steel that we use for Colourfence. With these two products private homes through to corporate developments can enjoy secure long lasting low maintenance fencing all round their property.
With environmental legislation influencing the way traditionally treated wooden fences are disposed of, Colourfence and ColourRail, which are 100 per cent recyclable, are very attractive alternatives not just for their environmental qualities but because they need very little maintenance and come with an up to 25 year guarantee.
Already a number of housing associations as well as the Ministry of Defence have installed Colourfence due to its durability and environmental credentials. What is even more attractive to both the commercial and domestic customer is the lack of maintenance it requires. That in turn means significant savings in the long run as Colourfence requires only an occasional wash down to keep it looking in perfect condition.
- 100 per cent success track record
- Work outside - have fun
- Unique product - no competition
- Ever expanding product range - fencing, railings and gates
- Protected territory
- Realistic investment
- Comprehensive & ongoing training
- Easily installed
- Unique in the UK - durable, low maintenance, aesthetically stunning
- 25 year history in Australia with 40 per cent market share
- Domestic and commercial application
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Priced to compete with quality timber
- A 10 year licence to trade in a large protected territory
- A commitment to match your marketing expenditure pound for pound
- Full public relations support
- 18 franchise owners established, all happy to talk to you about their experience
The Colourfence franchise is a unique opportunity to own and operate your own boundary fencing supply and installation business and play a significant part in shaping the future of a unique brand.