Signing up for a franchise?
Finance Monthly Law Award 2011 Winner
For many first time franchise owners it will be the most significant investment of their lives and choosing the right franchise should be researched fully and considered carefully before a commitment is made. As part of that research, every franchise owner should undertake a full vetting service from an adviser who specialises in franchising. We have advised hundreds of franchise owners on their investment which, together with our network of franchised specialists, includes:
- A full Franchise Agreement review to ensure that the contract you are signing is a fair and reasonable and protects your investment.
- A due diligence package which includes review of the disclosure material for British Franchise Association compliance and a risk audit of the franchisor's business.
- A business planning review service to ensure the accuracy of the financial projections upon which you are basing your investment.
- A business start-up package including company set up and HM Revenue & Customs registrations.
- Ongoing first year support including accounting-based services and monthly legal advice helpline.
If you are about to enter into a franchise and would like some expert professional advice before you do so, please call 020 831 0101 for our free factsheet on 'Assessing a Franchise Opportunity'.
Our professional help and support can ensure that you invest with confidence. Please quote FDS for a 20 per cent discount on our standard fees
Request more information:
Please complete the short form below to login or register with The Franchise Magazine. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.