Signing up for a franchise?
Becoming a franchise owner is an increasingly popular option to find a way into business without the burden, risks and insecurity of starting a new operation completely from scratch. Franchising typically offers the benefits of working as your own boss with the support of an established and proven brand, business model and system. This assists you to establish your business quickly with a reasonable indication of how much you will earn.
For many first time franchise owners it will be the most significant investment of their lives and choosing the right franchise should be researched fully and considered carefully before a commitment is made. As part of that research, every franchise owner should undertake a full vetting service from an adviser who specialises in franchising. We have advised hundreds of franchise owners on their investment which, together with our network of franchised specialists, includes:
- A full Franchise Agreement review to ensure that the contract you are signing is a fair and reasonable and protects your investment.
- A due diligence package which includes review of the disclosure material for
- British Franchise Association compliance and a risk audit of the franchisor’s business.
- A business planning review service to ensure the accuracy of the financial projections upon which you are basing your investment.
- A business start-up package including company set up and HM Revenue & Customs registrations.
- Ongoing first year support including accounting-based services and monthly legal advice helpline.
Cubism Law are experts in all aspects of franchising and our practice, led by Andrew Pena, was recently voted the Franchise Firm of the Year 2011 by Finance Monthly Magazine.