Daily Poppins - Make a clean start with the UK's premier domestic cleaning company
We are in the midst of a 'Boom Time' for domestic cleaning. The number of households employing a cleaning service is predicted to rise significantly in the next few years.
Our business concept presents specific challenges, which relates to such factors as staff absenteeism, staff retention and recruitment. From the beginning of the business in 1997, I have had a totally hands-on approach. We as a company have worked through the challenges, found the best possible solutions and have produced the Daily Poppins Success Formula, which includes the key to effective staff management. This in turn enables Franchisees to build a strong customer base that provides excellent repeat business in a sector that is booming.
Many more private households are following the trend of commercial offices in outsourcing their domestic chores. The increasing need for the service is a result for the growth in two-income households, rising recognition of the value of leisure time and longer working hours.
The franchise success
speaks for itself...
'Daily Poppins is an easy business to learn and run. I wanted a business in domestic cleaning that I could run from home so I could spend more time with my daughter and Daily Poppins has provided that.
"Customers really like us and trust us as an established company. I have many customers including the elderly, single mums and working families. Daily Poppins provided very good training and have been really supportive and in the future I'm aiming to expand the business and buy a second territory.'
Agnes Gasecka, Newbury
Key franchise features
- A true management opportunity
- Very well established & successful company-owned pilot operation
- Tried and tested business system based on company-owned eight vehicle operation
- Very high repeat & referral business
- Simple and effective administration method
- Attractive branding
- Very effective in-territory launch programme to generate client base
- 80% finance available subject to status
- A business formula which has the keys to success
- Highly profitable
- Providing services in an ever-growing market