The credibility of a showroom trebles sales for franchise owners!
The opening of the Oxford showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 31 Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
- A kitchen facelift is in demand as it saves customers time and money, and causes little upheaval
- A proven format for your showroom success, built up over more than ten years in business
- No kitchen experience needed: as a management franchise, you'll never have to fit a kitchen
- Market leadership: no competitor provides the same level of support, training and backup
- Proven marketing strategies, advert templates and a corporate website to generate footfall
- Award winning training programme, with quarterly business coaching courses for each franchise
- Full business format franchise with support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow
- Full bfa members, Brand Builder of the Year 2008 & 4-time winners in Franchise Marketing Awards
Dream Doors helps you find your showroom, which will be positioned in a secondary retail location, away from the high street. Customer appointments and footfall are generated through Dream Doors' national advertising campaigns - including half-page adverts in the Daily Mail - as well as franchise owner's local marketing. To provide the best returns, all marketing is guided by Dream Doors' proven strategies for customer lead generation.
Dream Doors finds your showroom site through demographic profiling, researching areas that have the highest density of mature home owners. With help designing the layout, and in project managing the fit out, Dream Doors will ensure your showroom maximises your return on investment. Dream Doors are currently negotiating lease agreements with up to 25% discounts - which can mean three months rent-free! The average rent on Dream Doors showrooms is between £8k-£14k per annum.
"When the factory I worked in was taken over, they made redundancies left, right and centre," recalls Allan James, who decided to invest in a Dream Doors franchise. "My son Glyn was keen to progress his career so agreed to join me in business.
"Dream Doors caught our attention because of its unique business model and comprehensive support package. We liked the fact cold calling was not involved - instead customers call us!
"We launched our franchise from home in October 2008 and have had excellent training and support from day one. The support of our Area Support Manager has been very beneficial. We have regular contact and have had help locating the ideal premises for our showroom."
COMPANY OWNED SHOWROOMS: Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Huddersfield, Romford