A business that thrives in the recession
Dream Doors opened its 25th showroom in January and will have 31 showrooms trading by the end of May. Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
When people aren't moving, they're improving and a Dream Doors kitchen facelift can be completed for a fraction of the cost of a complete kitchen and without the upheaval.
Dream Doors offers a FULL'Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
- No kitchen experience necessary We help you recruit an installation team
- Management Franchise Ideal for husband and wife teams or partnerships
- 25 showrooms open nationwide Strong referral business at a national level
In their first year of trading from home Helen and Philip Mahon (pictured) of Norwich had a turnover of £135000, they opened their shop in January 2008 and sold £437000 for the year.
'We were extremely excited about opening the showroom as the business had rather taken over our home' said Helen 'the showroom has moved the business to another level which is where we want to be. Within a few years we hope to open a second satellite showroom elsewhere within the Norfolk area'. 'The showroom gives us credibility with our customers - they can see, touch and feel the product and feel safe handing over a deposit' says Phil.
Helen adds 'the support has been fantastic and reinforced the fact that we made the right decision. The initial training was extremely helpful and there is plenty of visits from the Support Manager to keep us on the right path as well as sales courses, finance courses, building regulations and customer care causes'.
Helen & Phil Mahon - Dream Doors Norwich
Full Business Format Franchise Package
- with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
- Comprehensive Head Office training programme
- Two national franchise managers supplying in-territory support
- Business coaching and on-site launch programme
- National advertising & localised lead generation
- A range of sample doors & kitchen design software
- Corporate uniforms, stationery & detailed Operations Manual
- Licensing rights to operate under the Dream Doors corporate identity
Franchise package price £23,825 plus VAT