The credibility of a showroom trebles SALES for franchise owners!
The opening of the Peterborough showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 30.
Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
- Service the marketplace cost effectively
- Deliver high perceived value in terms of both price and time - on door replacements cupboards don't even need to be emptied!
- Products are completely made to measure
- Established relationships with suppliers
- Recession-proof: when people aren't moving, they're improving
- Total TURNKEY franchise package
- Proven format for showroom success
- 10 years' established in the sector
- Effective marketing strategies & proven advertisement templates
- Established corporate website generates footfall for franchise owners
- Market leadership: no competitor provides the same level of support and backup
- FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure
Dream Doors favours off-high street, secondary locations and all appointments and footfall are generated through its national advertising and the franchise owner's local marketing. All marketing is guided by Dream Doors' proven strategies for successful customer lead generation to provide the best return.
Dream Doors finds the showroom sites through demographic profiling, ensuring each franchise maximises the return on its investment. Dream Doors is negotiating lease agreements on behalf of its franchise owners with up to 25% discounts on premises - this works out at up to 3 months rent-free! The average rent on suitable locations for Dream Doors showrooms is in the £8k - £14k per annum range.
When the factory I worked in was taken over, they made redundancies left, right and centre," recalls Allan James, who decided to invest in a Dream Doors franchise. "My son Glyn was keen to progress his career so agreed to join me in business.
"Dream Doors caught our attention because of its unique business model and comprehensive support package. We liked the fact cold calling was not involved - instead customers call us!"
"We launched our franchise from home in October 2008 and have had excellent training and support from day one. The support of our Area Support Manager has been very beneficial, we have regular contact and have had help locating the ideal premises for our showroom.
"Since we moved the business to a showroom in February 2009, we have gained credibility, increased sales and are confident we will meet our financial targets for this year. The best thing about running your own business is the job satisfaction. We love receiving positive feedback from our customers and having complete control of our work/life balance.
Leigh on Sea