The credibility of a showroom trebles franchise owner sales!
The opening of the Peterborough showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 30. Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
When people aren't moving, they're improving and a Dream Doors kitchen facelift can be completed for a fraction of the cost of a complete kitchen and without the upheaval.
Dream Doors offers a FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
- Comprehensive head office training programme
- Two national franchise managers supplying in-territory support
- Business coaching and on-site launch programme
- National advertising & localised lead generation
- A range of sample doors & kitchen design software
- Corporate uniforms, stationery & detailed Operations Manual
- Licensing rights to operate under the Dream Doors corporate identity
Dream Doors favours off-high street, secondary locations and all appointments and footfall are generated through its national advertising and the franchise owner's local marketing. All marketing is guided by Dream Doors' proven strategies for successful customer lead generation to provide the best return.
Dream Doors finds the showroom sites through demographic profiling, ensuring each franchise maximises the return on its investment. Dream Doors is negotiating lease agreements on behalf of its franchise owners with up to 25% discounts on premises - this works out at up to 3 months rent-free! The average rent on suitable locations for Dream Doors showrooms is in the £8k - £14k per annum range.