The credibility of a showroom trebles franchise owner sales!
The opening of the Peterborough showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 30. Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
When people aren't moving, they're improving and a Dream Doors kitchen facelift can be completed for a fraction of the cost of a complete kitchen and without the upheaval.
Dream Doors offers a FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
- NO KITCHEN EXPERIENCE NECESSARY WE HELP YOU RECRUIT AN INSTALLATION TEAM
- MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE IDEAL FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAMS OR PARTNERSHIPS
- 25 SHOWROOMS OPEN NATIONWIDE STRONG REFERRAL BUSINESS & A NATIONAL BRAND
Seasoned franchise owner Barry Kent is excited about the launch of his York-based franchise and is looking forward to the challenge of building another profitable franchised business.
"I used to own a very successful signage franchise and had done for 14 years," says Barry. "Three years ago someone made an offer I could not refuse, so I sold the business and the hunt for a new profitable business venture began. Dream Doors ticked all the right boxes because it is recession resilient and utilises my managerial experience and sales skills.
"A lot of Dream Doors franchise owners start the business from home and progress to a showroom. I decided to do things differently and I am in the process of opening my showroom...from day one. This way I will be able to rapidly build up my business and maximise sales.
"I decided to invest in another franchise because I like having the safety net of a proven business model, being part of a network and having access to ongoing support. With Dream Doors, franchise owners go on a one-week training programme where they learn to operate the business effectively closely followed by 10 days' in-territory training. There are numerous training courses and conferences and even the suppliers offer mini-training courses so that you can become familiar with the products you are selling.
"Dream Doors has an excellent support infrastructure in place. One of the key benefits is that every franchise owner has a Regional Support Officer who visits on a regular basis to ensure everything is going to plan."
Barry Kent, Dream Doors York
FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure.
- Comprehensive head office training programme
- Two national franchise managers supplying in-territory support
- Business coaching and on-site launch programme
- National advertising & localised lead generation
- A range of sample doors & kitchen design software
- Corporate uniforms, stationery & detailed Operations Manual
- Licensing rights to operate under the Dream Doors corporate identity
Franchise package price £23,825 + VAT