The credibility of a showroom trebles SALES for franchise owners!
The opening of the Peterborough showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 30.
Why are prospective business owners flocking to the Dream Doors franchise?
- Service the marketplace cost effectively
- Deliver high perceived value in terms of both price and time - on door replacements cupboards don't even need to be emptied!
- Products are completely made to measure
- Established relationships with suppliers
- Recession-proof: when people aren't moving, they're improving
- Total TURNKEY franchise package
- Proven format for showroom success
- 10 years' established in the sector
- Effective marketing strategies & proven advertisement templates
- Established corporate website generates footfall for franchise owners
- Market leadership: no competitor provides the same level of support and backup
- FULL Business Format Franchise Package with extended training, Business Coaching, support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow and exposure
Dream Doors favours off-high street, secondary locations and all appointments and footfall are generated through its national advertising and the franchise owner's local marketing. All marketing is guided by Dream Doors' proven strategies for successful customer lead generation to provide the best return.
Dream Doors finds the showroom sites through demographic profiling, ensuring each franchise maximises the return on its investment. Dream Doors is negotiating lease agreements on behalf of its franchise owners with up to 25% discounts on premises - this works out at up to 3 months rent-free! The average rent on suitable locations for Dream Doors showrooms is in the £8k - £14k per annum range.
"Business is better than expected," enthuses Peterborough franchise owner Chris Jones, who has doubled his business since he moved his business into a showroom in August. "The footfall in our showroom has been incredible. The people who come in are keen to book appointments and to learn how they can re-vamp their kitchens."
"Moving the business into a showroom environment has helped boost sales because we have the space to create examples of the products we sell and the results we can create. This has enabled us to sell the more expensive worktops and products because customers can come in, feel and see the quality of our craftsmanship and visualise the products in their own homes. This is demonstrated by the fact the average price of a job has increased from £3,000 to over £3,400 since we started operating from the showroom."
"I really enjoy operating the showroom. While it is hectic, I love the buzz of creativity and being able to put a smile on customers' faces when they see how we have transformed their kitchens."
Leigh on Sea