The credibility of a showroom trebles SALES for franchise owners!
The opening of the Oxford showroom has brought the Dream Doors network up to 31
- A kitchen facelift is in demand as it saves customers time and money, and causes little upheaval
- A proven format for your showroom success, built up over more than ten years in business
- No kitchen experience needed: as a management franchise, you'll never have to fit a kitchen
- Market leadership: no competitor provides the same level of support, training and backup
- Proven marketing strategies, advert templates and a corporate website to generate footfall
- Award winning training programme, with quarterly business coaching courses for each franchise
- Full business format franchise with support structure and marketing launch to maximise lead flow
- Full bfa members, Brand Builder of the Year 2008 & 4-time winners in Franchise Marketing Awards
Dream Doors finds your showroom site through demographic profiling, researching areas that have the highest density of mature home owners. With help designing the layout and in project managing the fit out, Dream Doors will ensure your showroom maximises your return on investment. Dream Doors are currently negotiating lease agreements with up to 25% discounts - which can mean three months rent-free! The average rent on Dream Doors showrooms is between £8k-£14k per annum.
"Business has really taken off since we opened the doors to our showroom last month. It has gone crazy - but crazy in a good way!
Working from home in the beginning helped us learn this business at a decent pace. We had in-depth training courses and great support from our franchise manager. By March we had experienced a steady six months of sales and installations.
Leading up to our showroom opening in April, we were getting more interest from customers. With the help of Dream Doors, we placed some local marketing that included special offers and announced the launch day.
It really paid off as - in the last six weeks alone we have sold over £90,000 of kitchen facelifts - more than our first six months from home."
Elaine Hurley, Dream Doors Oxford.
COMPANY OWNED SHOWROOMS: Portsmouth, Waterlooville
NEW FRANCHISES: Birmingham, Bromley, Colchester, Huddersfield, Romford
Request more information:
Please complete the short form below to login or register with The Franchise Magazine. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.