Are you tired of seeing all your efforts line someone else’s pockets?
Wouldn’t it be great to work hard for yourself and your family, and see a real return for all your efforts
“We’ve smashed last year’s figures already, selling more in a month than some do in a year.” Sales of £187,000 in September 2011, including £69,000 in ONE DAY!
As if a turnover of £600,000 in their first year wasn’t enough, Oxford-based franchise owners, Mike and Elaine Hurley, have just sold £187,000 in one month, shattering all previous Dream Doors records. “We don’t feel we are doing anything different,” says Mike. “We have a great concept, great products and we deliver on our promises. We’re certainly putting in the hours, but the rewards are there – we’ve smashed last year’s figures already, selling more in a month than some do in a year.”
Mike and Elaine Hurley (pictured top): Dream Doors Oxford
What about your family...do you see as much of them as you’d like? Could you imagine deciding when and for how long you work? Working hard, but at times that best suit you.
“Our motivation was being able to spend time with our daughter. I’ve never felt so excited, enthusiastic or inspired by work before.” Sales of £467,000 last year.
Before joining Dream Doors five years ago, Philip and Helen Mahon both had busy careers, but they wanted to be around for their daughter, as well as being able to provide for her. “Our motivation was being able to spend time with our daughter,” says Helen. “Becoming business owners, selling, and working in the kitchen industry were all new to us. We’ve had quite a steep learning curve, but it’s been an exciting challenge. I’ve never felt so excited, enthusiastic or inspired by work before!”
Philip and Helen Mahon (pictured right, top): Dream Doors Norfolk
Or has redundancy given you a chance to start afresh? What a great opportunity to wave goodbye to corporate meetings, business trips and bureaucracy!
“We couldn’t have asked for a better launch to the business. Everything has worked out exactly how we wanted.” Sales of £175,000 in first five months.
Taking voluntary redundancy meant partners Clive Coldwell and Angela Lowe could work together, while combining their management experience and their passion for home-improvement. “We couldn’t have asked for a better launch to the business,” says Clive. “We’re so busy dealing with customers at the moment. It has been back-to-back appointments for the last few months! Last week alone we sold three full kitchens, and our sales for the month are up to £35,000.”
Clive Coldwell and Angela Lowe (pictured right, bottom): Dream Doors Poole
What you get from us...
The franchise package
- Comprehensive head office training programme
- Three National Franchise Managers supplying in-territory support
- Business coaching, networking, mentoring and best practice events
- Demographic research on showroom location and local marketing
- Showroom design and on-site launch programme
- National advertising and localised lead generation
- Professional marketing templates, brochures and DVDs
- A range of sample doors and kitchen design software
- Corporate uniforms, stationery and vehicle livery
- Checkatrade membership and relevant website links
- Personalised web page on the Dream Doors website
- Detailed Operations Manual, supplier brochures and technical manuals
- Licensing rights to operate under the Dream Doors’ corporate identity
Franchise package price £23,825+VAT
If you consider yourself hard working, determined, professional and are comfortable in a managerial role, we’d love to hear from you.