Join an international estate agent franchise
Over the last 12 months estate agency franchise Century 21 UK has opened eight new locations and its central London office has received a Double Centurion Award, which is a worldwide recognised award for outstanding sales results in a system of 117,000 sales professionals.
The company is currently looking for franchise owners to help continue its expansion across the UK and offers franchise owners professional training at every level as well as the opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised brand.
The century 21 system was created in the USA in 1971 and now has over 7,700 franchise offices with over 117,000 sales professionals in 68 countries and territories.
Some of the benefits of becoming a Century 21 franchise owner include:
- Low initial investment allowing you to start up an affordable business from either a high street premises or as an online business, with branding and training included in the package
- Access to the company's national database puts potential customers on franchise owner's doorstep from day one
- The Century 21 training provides franchise owners with an opportunity to enter a business sector possibly not open to their current experience. For those who are already an estate agent professional the training can assist them in becoming more successful
- Regional and national co-ordinated marketing programmes
- Ongoing support to ensure that the franchise owner's business is a success