The EKW Group offers a comprehensive range of accounting, payroll and retail support solutions nationwide.
Established internationally in 1935, EKW is a leading accountancy expert helping independent franchise owners and entire franchised estates to flourish.
The Group brings together a unique blend of traditional accountancy expertise and professional business advice. Accredited as Sage Accountant Partners, EKW are also registered Sage developers for true Sage expertise or, uniquely, EKW offer the web-hosted CounterBooks retail accounting system and are affiliate members of the British Franchise Association.
We take the pain out of number crunching for larger or multi-store franchises as well! Ease your administrative burden and cost with an EKW Outsourced Accounting solution which allows rapid network expansion or contraction without employment legislation issues.
Minimise risk - Maximise profitability - Get control of your business
• Outsourced Accounting
• Business Planning
• Capital Funding Solutions
The CounterBooks System
CounterBooks is an online accounting system and management tool providing franchisees with a comprehensive range of tools that help to manage the business finances dynamically.
• Paper forms, books and sending off invoices for data entry are methods of the past. Everything you need is organised and processed online, with instant reporting and analysis available 24/7
• Monthly or quarterly management accounts (operating statements) are provided as electronic documents
Better financial control
• Management and financial reports are always up to date, which helps you to manage your business more efficiently
• Multi-site franchises are fully catered for
• With online validation, you can identify issues sooner and avoid problems
• You can call the EKW bookkeeping help desk at any time during working hours
• Even out of hours you can use the CounterBooks secure message system
• At month end, the processing of financial statements is automated. EKW, as your accountants, can access the system for the preparation of your management and financial accounts which leads to reduced accountancy fees
• By using the system as part of a normal daily routine, you are recording all the required bookkeeping information
• We'll keep you compliant with tax and VAT rules and deadlines so you avoid punitive fines
• Data can be uploaded from point of sale or back office systems
• With the system accessible from anywhere through the internet, the need for travel is reduced
• Staff can be utilised at multiple locations and work can be outsourced