Discover how to become a Successful Franchise Owner with our 'E' Learning Programme
The best time to take full advantage of this new online course is during the vital period between considering owning a Franchise and signing.
The confidence and the knowledge provided will be both useful and practical. We will be pleased to provide access to Module 1 for your examination without cost or obligation.
Module 1 : Introduction to Franchising, is Franchising for you?
- What is Franchising?
- The franchise relationship, some Franchise myths
- Franchising, how it started, the size of todays UK market
- What's needed to be a good Franchise Owner
- Key supporting players in the industry
Module 2 : The cost of buying a Franchise and the availability of finance
- Start-up costs
- Raising the capital
- Bank's lending criteria
- Business plan
- Essential accounting knowledge
Module 3 : The Franchise Agreement and other Franchise documents
- An overview of the Agreement
- The Agreement and how it affects the Franchise Owner at the start
- Managing your Franchise with help from the Franchisor
- Managing your Franchise, the Franchise Owner's responsibilities
- Fees and other matters noted in the Agreement
Module 4 : Getting started, finding the right Franchise
- What we know so far? Self-help questions
- Suggested answers to self-help questions
- Qualities of a good Franchisor
- Staffing matters
- Selecting a site
Module 5 : Franchise selection a development
- Selecting your Franchise
- Attracting a keeping customers
- Training a other support
- Developing your relationship with your Franchisor and other Franchise Owners
- The new beginning
Special Offer to Readers of The Franchise Magazine
The second and subsequent modules can be purchased at £25 each or £75 for the complete course.