Franchise Network Evening
A Franchise Network Evening is being held during National Franchise Week that will allow franchise professionals to meet others in the industry while learning more about how the sector is developing.
Open to both franchisors and franchise owner, the event is taking place on Monday 1 October 2012 and takes place at Holiday Inn, Ipswich Road, Norwich from 6.30 to 8.30pm.
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
6.00-6.30pm – Arrival, coffee and refreshments will be available
Introduction by Professor Roy Seaman, CFE Founder and Chairman of Franchise Development Services Ltd and Publishers of The Franchise Magazine
Topics covered will include:
1. All attendees will be invited to introduce themselves with their services and how they can best do business together
2. The announcement of the Anglia Franchise Awards and criteria for entry
3. Legal update by Leathes Prior in relation to latest developments that affect the franchise business
4. Launch of the Anglia Franchise Owners website and how future members can benefit
5. Discussions in relation to the realities of owning and operating a franchise, covering the following topics:
- What is really good?
- How could the franchisor improve support services?
- Any serious challenges
- Do you recommend your franchise to other people considering joining the network?
- What are your projections on business turnover and profits for the next 12 to 18 months?
- Any other topics for discussion
- Plans for 2013 events
- Date of next meeting
For more information please call Michelle Topley or Marisa Aeschbach at FDS Head Office on 01603 620 301 or email email@example.com