Let FranMatch put the spark in your network
Chris Davies highlights the benefits of using specialist franchise owner recruiting service FranMatch
When you, as a franchisor, entertain the decision to outsource your franchise recruitment, you must be certain that this crucial task is placed in the correct hands.
FranMatch, the specialist franchise owner recruitment division of Franchise Development Services (FDS), offers to take care of every step of the franchise recruitment process.
The highly skilled team at FDS can boast many years of experience understanding the needs of both franchisor and the potential franchise owner. This understanding is paramount to the success of any franchise owner recruitment programme.
From the design of a bespoke recruitment strategy, which will include publicity, interviewing applicants, arranging meetings and most importantly, to delivering only properly qualified candidates who are financially secure and fit the franchisors recruitment profile.
The FranMatch service has been designed to appeal to established and new franchisors alike, allowing you to utilise your time management in other areas of your franchise development. Provided that your company has realistic franchise recruitment goals, a sufficient budget in place and the desire to work with us as part of your team, then we should have the ability to succeed together.
The benefits of using the FranMatch service include:
- FDS has more than 30 years of experience in Franchising and a strong record of success
- Our service operates within British Franchise Association and
- International Franchise Association guidelines
- Carefully selected clients to secure immediate respect with our investors
- Flexibility on your changing needs
- Saves franchisors time and money
- The peace of mind knowing that your recruitment is in safe, experienced, hands
In providing the professionally structured lead management service, the FranMatch service will:
- Initiate an email campaign to each qualified applicant
- Professionally analyse each enquiry to ensure they meet your profile
- Make initial contact calls with the candidates
- Conduct interviews to further qualify the candidate
- Facilitate meetings between candidates and your company
- Make follow up calls and provide post meeting feedback
- Maintain regular contact with you both until Agreements are signed