Do you have the desire to become a successful franchise owner, but don’t know where to start… here is the answer.
The UK Franchise Directory 25th edition (the sister publication of The Franchise Magazine and Scottish Franchise Magazine) has now been published.
The latest edition has taken more than six months to compile with over 1,500 franchise opportunities listed and is an absolute must read for anyone considering franchising.
With valuable advice and guidance from leading industry experts, the Directory is broken down into 12 specific business sectors, where you can easily study franchise opportunities of greatest interest.
Famous brands are featured in this latest edition, which include Pizza Hut, CeX, ChipsAway, Auntie Anne’s and Cash Converters.
The UK Franchise Directory 25th edition:
- Foreword from entrepreneur, author and former star of BBC2’s Dragons’ Den James Caan.
- A starting point for every reader looking for a franchise.
- Essential information and contact details for over 1,500 franchises in the UK.
- Over 80 pages of comprehensive advice and guidance for those who are new to franchising.
- Ideal reference handbook on everything you need to know about franchising.
- Presents key report findings from The UK Franchise Industry and International Franchise Markets 2012.
- Including The Irish Franchise Directory.
To purchase a copy today select your country of residence and click on the PayPal icon below or call us on 01603 620301 and we will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can now download The UK Franchise Directory as an app through the iTunes Store or Google Play (links open in new tab).