High potential earnings
Compelling reasons to acquire a Jan-Pro Regional Master Franchise
- Tested and proven Regional Master Agreements and unit-level success
- Strong Master training and support resources - turnkey turnover to sub-franchisees
- Multiple income streams
- Excellent earning potential
- Lucrative ever-expanding market
- Franchisor's marketing excellence focused on Master Franchising in the USA, Canada, UK & Ireland
A serious business building opportunity
TESTED AND PROVEN REGIONAL MASTER AGREEMENTS AND UNIT-LEVEL SUCCESS JAN-PRO was established in 1991 and has been franchising in North America for over 15 years with over 7,000 franchisees now trading in the USA and Canada. The company has built a strong reputation for franchising and was recently ranked as the fastest growing franchise in the world and 26th in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 listing.
JAN-PRO has successfully launched in the Irish market with 20 sub-franchisees operating by the end of its first 12 months. 'This success is more than replicable in the UK market,' says Gavin Peacock, MD of JAN-PRO UK & Ireland.
STRONG MASTER TRAINING AND SUPPORT RESOURCES - TURNKEY TURNOVER TO SUB-FRANCHISEES
JAN-PRO will provide :
- Comprehensive onsite sales training for the Master Franchisee
- Recruiting and operational training
- International and regional support on an ongoing basis
- Regular updated training manuals, videos, standard presentations and all legal documentation
MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS
As a JAN-PRO Master Franchise owner you'll benefit from income derived from these six main sources:
- Unit franchise fees
- Royalties on client billing
- Management, administration and insurance fees
- Finance on franchise fees
- Interest on financed franchise fees
- Mark-up on supplies
EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL
- Multi-million pound business
- Huge profits earnings
LUCRATIVE EVER EXPANDING MARKET
'Commercial cleaning is a market which is as buoyant and recession-resistant as any I have ever seen and JAN-PRO sets the benchmark by which the commercial cleaning industry can be judged. In the UK the commercial cleaning sector is huge with potentially massive growth. This growth is supported by the stricter compliance requirements being brought in for professional cleaning companies driven by greener legislation.'
Gavin Peacock, MD of JAN-PRO UK & Ireland
Franchisor's marketing excellence focused on master franchising in the USA, Canada, UK & Ireland JAN-PRO International provides tried and tested marketing materials for recruiting franchisees and commercial cleaning companies for Master Franchisees.