Greece: meeting point of the world franchise market
Visitors and exhibitors from all around the world expand your network in Greece, the Balkand and the Arab countries
2-5 March 2012, Athens, Greece
With visitors from the Arab countries
- State of Kuwait
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates and other Arab countries that the Arab-Hellenic Chamber represents
With visitors from the Balkans
Greece: the ideal market for franchise expansion
30,2% of the franchise chains in Greece are international concepts, developing successfully
- 18% of the investors, are interested in acquiring a Master Franchise from an international franchise chain.
- The Greek Franchising industry has over 650 franchise systems, out of which 185 are international brands.
- There are 19.400 franchise stores operating in the market.
- The Greek Franchising industry enjoys one of the highest annual growth rates within the European Union.
- Greece has the highest percentage of self-employed people across Europe. (36,3%).
All the evidence clearly demonstrate that the Greek Franchising Industry is a dynamic market for franchise development