Greece: meeting point of the world franchise market
Visitors & Exhibitors from all around the world EXPAND you network in Greece, the Balkans and the Arab countries
8 – 11 March 2013
Athens – Greece
With visitors from Arab countries
- State of Kuwait
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates and other Arab countries that the Arab-Hellenic Chamber represents
With visitors from the Balkans
Under the auspices of Arab-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce & Development
Greece: the ideal market for franchise expansion
30.2% of the franchise chains in Greece are international concepts, developing successfully.
- 18% of the investors are interested in acquiring a Master Franchise from an international franchise chain.
- The Greek Franchising industry has over 650 franchise systems, out of which 185 are international brands.
- The are 19,400 franchise stores operating in the market.
- The Greek Franchising industry enjoys one of the highest annual growth rates within the European Union.
- Greece has the highest percentage of self-employed people across Europe (36.3%).
Greek franchise industry (table,right)