A franchise package that really delivers…
Muffin Break is a unique bakery cafe retail concept offering a delicious combination of freshly baked products and a gourmet blend of espresso coffee.
The Muffin Break product range
- Is freshly prepared and freshly baked in-store daily
- Brings together a wide variety of sweet, savoury, low fat and gluten free muffin recipes
- Includes soups, quiches, pies, cakes, slices, cookies, sandwiches, toasties and paninis
- Has an exclusive blend of espresso coffee
What does it take to be a successful Muffin Break franchisee?
- Enthusiasm, ambition, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Personal day-to-day involvement in the management of the business
- Financial capacity to open and operate the business
- A willingness to adhere to the required systems and procedures
Muffin Break provides you with
The Muffin Break franchise is a ‘turnkey’ operation which provides you with:
Muffin Break has strong relationships with retail landlords and surveyors and is able to negotiate prime retail sites. Currently we have sites available in: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Bristol, Norwich, Ipswich, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Yeovil and Liverpool.
Muffin Break will...
- Design each store
- Manage the construction programme
- Supervise the fit-out of your store
- Equip your store to the highest standard
Muffin Break consultants provide franchisees with advice on:
- Business planning
- Product presentation
Initial and ongoing training and business advice
On-site training is provided for store opening and for a period of time thereafter to make sure the store is operating well. Ongoing training and advice is provided to franchisees through regular visitations by highly trained Muffin Break consultants appointed to assist each cafe.
Strong brand marketing and group advertising
Muffin Break’s marketing department develops and implements marketing and advertising strategies. Stores are also provided with assistance and support in local store marketing programmes, which aim to target and capitalise on regional opportunities.
Top quality product
Muffin Break has developed numerous product recipes and are constantly developing new products.
Our exclusive espresso coffee
Muffin Break’s coffee beans are sourced from five of the world’s best coffee growing regions and roasted to perfection at our specialised roasting facility.
Financing - What are the costs?
Costs vary according to each location though typically a franchisee will require a minimum £50,000 liquid capital to qualify for the funding process which we have in place with some of the main high street banks. Muffin Break prepares a detailed cost budget for each specific location.