Join more than 100 other people who are currently taking advantage of the explosion of online shopping and selling 300+ uniquely branded products to 100,000 online customers globally.
Platinum Business Partners, the UK’s number one ecommerce franchise, can show you how to build your own profitable and sustainable online retail business.
Following our step-by-step training programme, which is delivered online, offline and one-to-one, you will be able to:
- Source products that are already being mass-produced by manufacturers – we’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t
- Private label them with your own brands – and don’t worry, you don’t need to be a graphic designer
- Sell your products via established ecommerce sites – such as Amazon and eBay
- Build a valuable business that will become a sellable asset for the future – even after your franchise term ends
- Earn £2,000 to £4,000 per month net income – much more is possible, but we prefer to under-promise and over deliver
And you’ll be able to achieve all of this without having to manufacture, store or ship a single product, so there is no need for premises or staff and you can base your business wherever you are, working during hours that suit you and your lifestyle.
Our core promise is to help you turn £20,000 of working capital into a monthly net income of £2,000 to £4,000 – much more is possible and already being achieved, but we prefer to under-promise and over-deliver.
Ultimately, you’ll be in control. How much you earn and how much time you commit to your business will be entirely up to you, as will deciding how much and how fast you want to grow your business.
“We are building our own brands, and those brands have a value…It gives us a lot more financial freedom and you can do it from anywhere, because in the ecommerce world, you do not have to be physically present where your product is.”
Andrew Parkinson, Franchise Partner
"I wanted something else I could work on in the downtime….and it’s just far quicker and easier to grow something having other peoples’ knowledge."
Louise Thompson, Franchise Partner
Franchise Partner Mark Greening explains some of the benefits of joining PBP. Watch the video.
To find out more about Platinum Business Partners, just fill in this form and we’ll send you a link to our introductory webinar.
We look forward to speaking with you.