Primesigns - design, print, signs
It is Primesigns’ excellent customer service and top quality design and print solutions that makes it one of the South’s leading design studios.
Primesigns has produced work for many international brands including Halifax, Eurostar, NatWest and Tesco. In addition, Primesigns’ founder Stephen Taylor has secured a unique partnership with leading print houses, which allows the company to offer excellent quality print work at outstanding value for money.
Stephen opened his first Primesigns shop in Ashford, Kent, in 1997, and later relocated to Hastings town centre to satisfy demand for his services. Due to the success of his business, Stephen then opened his latest shop in Eastbourne in March 2010, which has gone on to produce impressive turnover figures.
Since launching his Primesigns opportunity just a few months ago, Stephen has been inundated with enquiries from potential franchise owners and is confident that he will secure his first Primesigns franchise owner by the end of this year.
“I am so pleased with the amount of interest my Primesigns offering has generated. I have literally received hundreds of enquiries,” enthuses Stephen. “I have met with several potential candidates over the last couple of weeks and am certain that I will find the right person to begin my national franchise expansion.”
Having successfully proved the business methodology, Stephen is continuing the expansion of the business through a combination of company-owned locations and Primesigns franchises.
“Ideally, I would like to award at least five Primesigns franchises by the end of 2011,” reveals Stephen. “I am looking for hard-working, determined individuals who are looking to run a successful design, print and signs business. A background in sales would help but as long as you’re willing to put in the required work, anyone can make a success of a Primesigns franchise.”
Role of franchise owner
As a Primesigns franchise owner, you will be serving your local territory with sign, print, design and website services. When joining Primesigns you will be working with the best machinery, software and people in the business.
Experience in the printing industry is not required, as franchise owners will receive all of the necessary skills and knowledge through Primesigns’ initial four-week training programme and ongoing support.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the business and the selection and recruitment of staff. Key to your team will be a qualified Graphic Designer, who will not only be required to create designs but also to spend time with customers to understand their brand and offer relevant design advice and guidance.
You will operate your Primesigns business out of a shop – from experience we know that secondary high street premises offer the best combination of location and affordability. You may also need to employ an Office Manager/Receptionist, as you will be out meeting clients and generating new business and many occasions.
Primesigns franchise package
The franchise package includes everything you require to operate your Primesigns business, outlined below are the key components.
- Exclusive territory
- Rights to use the Primesigns’ trademark
- Rights to use the Primesigns know-how, operating methods and systems
- Franchise owner’s manual
- Comprehensive four-week training course
- Ongoing training
- Operations manuals
- Store launch programme
- IT infrastructure
- Business stationery
- Marketing materials
- Corporate workwear
There are several revenue streams a Primesigns franchise owner will be responsible for developing:
- Print design service
- Sign service
- Large format printing
- Small format litho printing
- Internet café and photocopy service
- Web design and hosting
Advantages of becoming a Primesigns franchise owner
- You will follow a proven business concept, which has been developed over many years of successful, profitable trading
- You will be provided with all necessary training covering all aspects of the Primesigns business methodology
- As a franchise owner, you will receive excellent hands-on practical training, which will significantly improve your knowledge of the systems and processes
- Experienced Management Team providing ongoing management support
- In the most recent report conducted by the British Franchise Association and NatWest, 90 per cent of franchise owners indicated that they are trading profitably
- The strengths and benefits of being part of a network of franchise owners