The new edition of the UK Franchise Directory is now on sale and provides a valuable guide to the UK franchise market for both existing franchisors and potential franchisors.
The 24th edition of the UK Franchise Directory is the result of six months’ research into the UK market and provides a listing of over 1,500 franchisors currently operating in the UK. As well as this, within the Directory’s 300 pages are advice and guidance articles that are aimed at franchisors and franchise owners.
Additional input comes from Sir Bernard Ingham President of the bfa, Tom Endean of the bfa, Richard Holden of Lloyds Banking Group, John Chambers of Chambers and Co Solicitors and many more.
The 24th edition of The UK Franchise Directory also presents key findings from Insight: An Industry review of Franchising in the UK 2010 a study that was conducted by MBA business students of the University of East Anglia (UEA) and Franchise Development Services (FDS).
As one of the most comprehensive guides to the UK franchise industry the UK Franchise Directory is an important resource for franchisors and business owners thinking about franchising their concept. The 24th UK Franchise Directory:
- Provides essential information and contact details for over 1,500 franchises in the UK
- Over 70 pages of comprehensive advice and guidance for those who are new to franchising
- Franchise listings and opportunities split into key business categories
- Ideal reference handbook on everything you need to know about the UK franchise industry
- Presents key findings from Insight: An Industry review of Franchising in the UK 2010
- Also includes information on every known Irish franchise opportunity
To purchase a copy today select your country of residence and click on the PayPal icon below or call us on 01603 620301 and we will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can now download The UK Franchise Directory as an app through the iTunes store (link opens in new tab).