Join the Right at Home care family
Franchising has never been in better shape, according to the annual survey conducted by the British Franchise Association and NatWest, with around 90 per cent of franchise owners reporting profitability and fewer than four per cent of franchise businesses failing for commercial reasons each year. When estimates indicate that between 50 per cent and 75 per cent of all independent start-ups fail by year three, you can see very clearly that franchising offers a most attractive route into businesses ownership.
What is a Right at Home franchise? Right at Home is a provider of highly-personalised home care services that allow seniors and adults with physical and mild learning disabilities to live happily and independently in their own homes.
Internationally, we have 20 years’ experience in franchising and top level business training and support. We use this expertise to support locally-owned and operated offices as a means of offering our top quality services across the UK.
We offer our franchise owners an agreed, exclusive territory for an initial 10-year period with a five-year renewable term, in which they may trade under the Right at Home brand and use our proven business model with the training and support of our expert team.
What makes Right at Home an expert in franchising and homecare?
- Our position as a market leader with more than 400 offices worldwide.
- The tailored and in-depth training, support and mentoring we provide.
- The experience and close guidance of our award-winning managing director, himself a former British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year and McDonald’s Golden Arches Award winner.
- Our ethos of growing our network and our teams with ethical, motivated people who share a desire to be the best at what they do.
Why it beats going it alone:
Starting up any new business is highly challenging and the strongest argument for buying into a franchise is the support network that it offers. With Right at Home, you will be entering into a close and mutually dependent relationship, whereby you invest in us to provide you with the best possible chance of building a highly successful business, and we invest in you to run that business more capably than anyone else could. Our growth and success is dependent on the growth and success of our franchise owners, so our commitment to you and your business is absolute.
You will joining a family that strives every day to deliver the best services, be a good employer, recruit the best staff, build the best business partnerships and deliver profitable growth across the entire organisation.
By ensuring that we only award franchises to the very best people, you can be confident that you will be part of a strong network of ethical, hard-working, ambitious, highly skilled individuals who you can feel proud to be associated with.
This also means you have an additional and incredibly valuable pool of experience to tap into, because good franchise owners share best practice across the group and can often identify new platforms for growth and development.
In the highly regulated and competitive care sector, the Right at Home franchise network is a reassuring and inspiring place to be!
Qualities of a franchise owner:
At Right at Home we will only offer a Franchise Agreement after a thorough evaluation process convinces us that the applicant has the qualities needed to make the business a success.
Of course, our belief in you needs to be matched by your own hard work and commitment to follow the model; success can only be assured when we both play our parts!
We give our candidates a clear and honest picture of their future role, responsibilities and the kind of challenges they are likely to face. We also ask candidates to give a frank account of themselves, their business experience, their finances and their expectations from the business.
A good franchise owner:
- Follows the franchise system while adding their own creativity to their business.
- Is passionate about their service or product.
- Leads a strong local team.
- Sees the benefits of engaging positively with the network.
- Is prepared to support the franchisor.
In addition, Right at Home franchise owners:
- Have strong empathy for their clients’ rights.
- Are passionate about quality service and values.
- Are comfortable networking and building relationships with potential referral sources.
- Are innovative and prepared to learn new skills as required.
- Are well–prepared for a challenging opening year!