Safeclean says: What credit crunch?
The slowing property market is steering new business to Safeclean, as the company looks to its 37 year pedigree to see it through the economic downturn
Safeclean, the leading carpet and upholstery cleaning franchise, is flourishing despite the constant news stories about the state of the economy at the moment. Historically, we do well during slow downs. Figures for the last quarter show like for like growth of 12 per cent. Franchisees are reporting an increase in enquiries.
Despite the fact that everyone is talking about the credit crunch, we believe that the cleaning industry will continue to thrive. Customers back away from replacing furnishings and look to extending their life through additional cleaning. Safeclean's unique cleaning system puts them one step ahead.
In fact, we have found customers that are specifically looking for cleaning companies that offer the organic service. We are seeing more enquiries from our website specifically requesting a 'safe clean'. Additionally, a recent survey of 2,000 customers showed that 99.6 per cent of them were so happy with the service they would recommend Safeclean to their friends and family. This repeat referral rate is the bedrock of a Safeclean franchise and is the fundamental reason why we have been successfully franchising through thick and thin for over 37 years.
Do you have ambition, drive and want to develop your own business using a proven format? With the help of Safeclean you can be successful. Be your own boss and get the rewards your efforts deserve.
BENEFITS OF A SAFECLEAN FRANCHISE:
- Established and 37 year proven brand
- Unique organic cleaning system
- Organic Allergen treatments
- No cold calling!
- Work from Day 1 from your own exclusive 7,000 plus database of Guardsman customers
- Initial marketing launch
- Pleasant Monday to Friday lifestyle
- Only company recommended by Guardsman, the UK's largest furniture warranty company, to service their 6 million customers.
- Large exclusive territories
- Free, ongoing business support and training for you and your staff
- Expanding national contract portfolio
- Ongoing product and system development to keep Safeclean at the forefront of the industry
Reported by Safeclean Franchise Manager Paul Fennell