Turn inches into £££s
with sasta – Ireland’s most exciting new franchise
sásta is proving to be one of the hits in the health fitness and weightloss offerings in Ireland since its successful launch in 2012 and is on track to have 40 franchises open in Ireland over the next 24 months. sásta is excited with the plans for opening its first sásta fitness studio and UK sales and operation office in London in 2013.
It is no surprise that according to the ‘Health at a Glance: Europe 2010’ report published by the European Commission, obesity rates have more than doubled over the past 20 years in most EU countries, with over half the EU adult population now classified as overweight or obese.
Obesity-related illnesses are estimated to account for as much as 7 per cent of total healthcare costs in the EU. Worryingly, Britain has the highest obesity rates in Europe.
The figures show that the UK is facing an ‘obesity time-bomb’ with the number of middle-aged people dying as a result of being overweight more than doubling in less than a decade. In the UK approximately half of British adults are overweight and 17 per cent of men and 21 per cent of women are officially classed as obese.
The UK Fitness Industry report 2007 highlights that the value of the market is over almost £3.6 billion. Recent research reveals that British people waste a staggering £37 million per year on gym membership, exercise and slimming classes they never attend.
The sasta fitness pod
sásta is a treadmill-based fitness pod which utilises vacuum technology.
Clients wear a special suit which seals the vacuum from the waist down resulting in creation of a negative pressure resulting in accelerated fat burn. Working out on the sásta fitness pod also results in improved blood circulation in lower body parts which are naturally prone to excessive fat deposits such as the abdomen, hips, buttocks and thighs. As the client walks or runs in the sásta fitness pod they can select whatever level they are comfortable exercising at and build up from a saunter to a sprint as they wish. The sásta fitness pods are manufactured in Ireland and are only available through accredited
Reasons to become a sasta franchise owner
- Short work-out time has special appeal
- Key benefits are easily explained, so it is easy to sell
- Ideal owner/operator format
- Low running costs, excellent margins and high returns
- Affordable setup packages; a franchise owner operator could achieve a 100 per cent payback in 12 months, this is based on 70 per cent usage rate over 81 weekly opening hours and after providing for all overhead and staffing costs.
The sasta fitness experience
sásta understands the importance of combining exercise with good nutrition, so in addition to the fat burning pod workout, sásta offers their clients, as free extras, a tailored nutrition plan and toning programme. sásta is like your own personal trainer with one-to-one coaching where the sásta team are committed to motivating clients to achieve their goals without feeling deprived and in a fun way.
A choice of options
A sásta franchise owner enjoys the benefits of a franchise package that provides everything necessary for an effective launch of the business at a new location.
Whichever package you choose to invest in you will receive a whole range of essential ingredients from which you can replicate the sásta recipe for success.
- Territorial rights
- Premises selection advice
- Contemporary design, layout and setup formula for a cutting edge studio by internationally renowned Interior Designer Neville Knott and his team
- Business set-up assistance. As a qualified accountant, Fiona Egan is able to provide a wealth of experience in all aspects of business start-up
- External signage
- Kick start marketing campaigns and materials
- Central marketing campaigns, competitions and PR
- Stationery and promotional materials
- Corporate dress
- Website and social media marketing platforms
- Client support, on-site pre-launch/launch assistance
- Ongoing training supports
- Operations Manual and licensing rights
- Research and development programme – exciting new products in the pipeline
- Bespoke studio scheduling and management facility for client monitoring on and off-site
- A premium warranty period of 24 months with six monthly on-site services