Suit the City
We think you should buy a Suit the City franchise for all the right reasons, here are just some for you to think about:-
- You love beautiful things, and especially stylish clothes.
- You love working with people and enjoy making them feel good about themselves.
- You want a change from your (boring/difficult/frustrating/miles from home) job and want to take control of your life, in fact you want to be in charge of your own destiny.
- You are ambitious and driven and need to express yourself.
- You are friendly and enjoy meeting new people, yet always professional.
- Because you love the idea of working for yourself - but still need people around you to offer support and advice.
- Because you cannot afford the time to make mistakes setting up a business and anyway, where do you start?
- Because you want to build a business that has a resale value (not just to make pin money).
- Because you want excellent training to help you get started.
- You have loads of business contacts that you can use to grow your business (after all, everyone wants to look smart).
Franchise owner testimonials"I am delighted to be the owner of a Suit the City franchise! I had been looking for an opportunity to work for myself for some time but was seeking something different; a business model which allowed me to use my creativity alongside my business experience. Suit the City proved to be the answer. The passion that Carol and Sallie have for this business model and it's products is not only infectious but highly motivating. The training and support has been wonderful with a real team spirit. If you are interested in being part of something different I would urge you to find out more."
Tracy Holloway, Suit the City Bath and Bristol
"At this stage of my life, I wanted a change from the daily grind of working for someone else. Becoming a Suit the City franchise owner has given me a great opportunity to be my own boss but with the fantastic training and ongoing support of Carol and Sallie, and the Suit the City team, I do not feel like I am going it alone. The products are beautiful and the fact you get to help people look and feel their best is such a bonus. Job satisfaction definitely comes as standard."
Nicola Manze, Suit the City Oxfordshire
Client testimonials"Following a global re-branding exercise, and the subsequent refurbishment of our reception, we made the decision to give reception staff a uniform. As this was very particular, in terms of colour and fit, we enlisted Suit the City rather than off the peg. The staff were measured and the garments very well made. All visitors comment on how well the reception staff look and I'd definitely use Suit the City again."
Head of Facilities, Anglo American
"I decided to get some bespoke shirts made as I struggle to buy off the peg. I used Suit the City and was very impressed with the service provided and with the end product. What a difference a made to measure shirt makes, I will definitely be ordering from them again."
Mark Cornwell, Academy Manager, Gloucester Rugby Ltd
"I found the service that Suit the City provide professional and friendly. My bespoke suit fitted perfectly and the detailing and finishing touches were fantastic – by far one of my favourite suits in my wardrobe."
Anna Mitchell, Marketing Manager, Gloucester Rugby
"Suit the City have been amazing. I was looking for a jacket in a very specific colour and to go with everything, I had not been able to find one. After meeting with Suit the City they came up with the perfect jacket, and it fits like a glove. The service was warm and friendly but highly professional. I would recommend Suit the City to anyone for quality, service and price."
Sharon Cook, My Mates Rates
"As a tall magistrate, I have found it difficult to source smart, well fitting, comfortable clothing to wear in court. Suit the City has solved all of my problems."
Sussex Northern Bench JP
Get in touch with Suit The City:
Please complete the short form below to request more information from Suit The City. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.