SUMO: Underground Intelligence
Detect a winning franchise opportunity: Formed only four years ago, SUMO really made its mark in 2005 when it became the leading brand in its industry sector, the largest supplier of ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) services to the construction industry and the fastest growing utility mapping provider in the UK. The success has continued throughout 2006, with SUMO winning two major awards.
THE SUMO FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
SUMO only recruits franchisees in line with turnover.
SUMO provides a comprehensive business format franchise suitable for both single and multi van operators with the back up of :
- An ongoing training and in-field support programme
- A central sales and marketing service
- A one call client survey booking facility
- A full technical support programme
- A comprehensive business administration service
- A treasury facility with settlement of all debts on 60 days
- A franchisee holiday cover programme
Investment packages from only £15,000
SUMO Franchise Turnover/Earning Potential* :
- Single van franchise: Turnover £100,000+/Profit £40,000+
- Multi van franchise: Turnover £500,000+/Profit £100,000+
- International Franchise enquiries welcomed
We ensure that all SUMO franchises have access to the best equipment, methodology, training and support systems to enable their businesses to succeed in a demanding marketplace.
SUMO was specifically created to meet the market need for a professional underground surveying service to minimise the risk of utility strikes and their associated costs.
Utilising our exclusive GPR system, the SUMO franchise network can detect all types of underground services regardless of the material including metallic pipes, electrical mains, and uniquely, PE ducts, fibre optic cables, plastic gas mains, water services, clay drainage systems and concrete sewers.
As a result, business is booming with group turnover doubling year on year, every franchisee exceeding their targets and a constant requirement for new franchisees to meet customer demand throughout the country. *These projections are merely illustrative. The franchisor does not warrant that any franchisee can expect to achieve these targets.