Start your own fishing tackle and bait business
Escape the 9-5 and achieve financial independence with your own Tackle Trailer fishing tackle and bait business.
Fishing remains a hugely popular sport and hobby, with many participants extremely passionate about it, and seeking high quality equipment to help them raise their game.
The rise of online tackle retailers has seen many local fishing shops disappear, but the reality is that many people serious about angling prefer the local service experience, and as a Tackle Trailer franchise owner, you will have the advantage of being able to offer them the same competitive price points as the online giants, and build up a loyal, appreciative customer-base.
A lot of those who enjoy fishing may not have even considered turning their hobby into a career, but Tackle Trailer offers just that opportunity for entrepreneurial anglers, with its franchise opportunity that promises an end to the daily 9-5 grind.
The good news is that you needn’t risk your home, your entire life savings – or even your standard of living – to start your own low-risk, low-overhead fishing tackle and bait business, and you won’t even need to give up the day job, until you are ready.
The Tackle trailer opportunity will suit all sorts of people’s circumstances, whether you have recently been made redundant and are looking for a new income stream, are seeking more flexible hours, are semi-retired, starting a family or are simply looking for a fresh start running your own business.
A Tackle Trailer franchise is tuned to help you overcome the three main ‘barriers to entry’ into the fishing tackle trade – specifically:
- The prohibitive (estimated £220,000+) start-up investment
- Large premises costs, rents and rates - and, most critically
- Lack of stock: the inability to purchase brand name tackle to resell
As a Tackle Trailer fishing tackle and bait franchise owner, you will:
- Buy coarse sea and game fishing tackle at low trade prices, direct from UK wholesalers
- Sell to a waiting customer-base in your region – both in person and online
- Take charge of your financial future, in a business you will enjoy
A limited number of Master Franchise opportunities are available now – equipping you to hit the ground running with:
- A fully-equipped, stocked and insured Tackle Trailer that’s ready to trade
- Your own exclusive Tackle Trailer territory
- Ongoing training – with a unique eLearning programme that lets you earn while you learn
- Dedicated business start-up, marketing and financial management, support and advice – throughout your first year
- Customised marketing literature - including leaflets, flyers and media kits - to help you build your customer-base fast.
- A dedicated ecommerce website that lets you earn while you sleep.
- The chance to build your own team of mobile retailers – earning generous volume override commissions into the bargain.
Ground floor Tackle Trailer franchise opportunities are now available throughout the UK. Soon, you could be offering angling essentials direct to anglers in your area, at markets and country shows, game fairs, garden centres, local fisheries and even supermarket car parks. What’s more you will be doing it at low cost and with the level of service the keen angler enjoys.