A cutting edge brand with a sense of tradition
The Taylor tradition
Since 1854, Taylor of Old Bond Street has manufactured and sold the finest in traditional and modern high quality male grooming products and accessories.
Today’s product offering is the result of over 150 years of research and product refinement. Our unrivalled experience of manufacturing specialist grooming products gave us a true insight into what is required of the finest shaving creams, soaps and lotions.
Taylor of Old Bond Street exemplifies traditional English style combining it with state of the art design, up to the minute manufacturing techniques and the heritage of a long established family business. Our knowledge and experience provide today’s man with an offering that is both sophisticated and practical. As a Taylor of Old Bond Street franchise owner, you will be responsible for establishing your retail shop in an approved city location, oversee the management and development of your outlet and provide customers with quality products and excellent customer service.
The franchise package
To open and stock a Taylor of Old Bond Street shop you will require a total investment in the region of £130,000 + VAT, depending on shop size and location. The initial payment to Taylor of Old Bond Street of £48,500 + VAT is in respect of the following:
- Franchise rights
- Shop premises approval and design assistance
- Business manuals
- Initial training
- Ongoing support from highly experienced franchisor
- Dedicated website and email address
- Business stationery and marketing materials
Further investment includes initial product stock, acquisition of shop, legal advice and working capital.
Be part of a billion pound market
A recently commissioned report on the market for men’s grooming products found that:
- The male grooming market is currently estimated to be worth over £14 billion and is continuing to grow year-on-year
- Men are widening their toiletries repertoire significantly in terms of quantity consumption and product range
- Skincare is now accepted and increasingly popular – particularly with upcoming generations
- There is abundant evidence of an upsurge in new niche product and brand launches
- Today’s fashionable man typically uses eight or more different male grooming products
Taylor of Old Bond Street occupies the prime position in this rapidly expanding market as the brand able to most effectively exploit these exciting fashion and behavioural trends. With the help of its new, exclusive franchise network the company will be able to expand and further strengthen its brand prominence in the rich vein represented by the growing male grooming
Taylor of Old Bond Street will only be establishing its retail outlets in in the most sophisticated and luxurious cities throughout the UK and worldwide.
Priority locations in UK:
Desired international locations:
- New York
- Monte Carlo
- Abu Dhabi