The Ultimate Professional Franchise
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount
- IFG franchise owners work primarily with small expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding
- IFG clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 - 45 days, into a 'cash-on-delivery' sale and that means immediate cash for them!
39+ years of invoice discounting experience translates into an unmatched franchise opportunity for you!Interface Financial Group (IFG) has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a leading alternative funding source for small business – providing an in-demand and much-needed financial service. With 39 years of experience in the business, IFG provides franchise owners a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management programme, and a management team with 300 years of combined financial services experiences – they are just a call away.
Outstanding ROI - Low Overhead - Flexible - Professional - PortableOutstanding ROI
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
No inventory or special equipment to purchase and maintain
No employees to hire, manage, or fire
Flexible Work full-time or part-time – you're the boss so it's your choice
Use IFG as a transition vehicle – keep your current position and gradually build your IFG business until you're ready to leave 'corporate' life
Integrate other business services you currently provide – as long as they are not in conflict or competition with IFG
Professional Work with business-to-business companies
Work with local companies – there's no extensive travel
Work professional hours – 9 to 5 weekdays
Portable Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It's easy to do with IFG
Want to relocate? It's easy to do with IFG
IFG Franchise Owners Come From a Variety of Backgrounds and ExperienceBut they all have the following in common:
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Decision makers — based on capable evaluation of data
- Problem solvers — proactive and creative within proven guidelines
- Relationship builders — listening, effort, follow-up and understanding lead to success
- Entrepreneurs — taking the initiative, accepting and accomplishing more than your share of the work, willingness to work hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background — the ability to grasp financial issues is a necessary ingredient for success. It is not a strict requirement that IFG franchise owners have a background in finance, banking or accounting, however a strong business background is a major plus.
Interface is the leading alternative funding source for small business.
For the past six years consecutively, the Franchise Research Institute has awarded IFG it's coveted World-Class Franchise® certification.
IFG is a member of the International Franchise Association, Irish Franchise Association and Canadian Franchise Association.
IFG operates in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United States.
Request more information:
Please complete the short form below to login or register with The Franchise Magazine. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.