Dare to be different
A Unique Opportunity
If you’re looking for an innovative customer-orientated business that offers healthy profits, and with a quality lifestyle choice, book your ride to success with the pink cab.
Founded in 2009 by husband and wife team, Mark and Tina Stevenson, the pink cab business is much more than an ordinary taxi service. While the majority of the pink cab revenue is generated by its straight-forward taxi service, it is the distinctive cerise pink London Hackney cab model that attracts a significant amount of additional business, particularly for events such as birthday parties, weddings, stag and hen parties, or even proms.
Over the last three years, the pink cab business model has been developed, modified and honed into the tremendous success it is today and is now actively seeking ambitious franchise owners to assist with its national franchise expansion.
Why choose the pink cab franchise?
- A comprehensive and effective training programme as a route to your success, which is ongoing
- The ability to control your destiny and have a quality of life unrivalled as an employee
- The potential to achieve an excellent hours worked versus the financial rewards package
- Business can be operated from home
- To work in an environment where the clientele appreciate excellent service
- Extremely low overheads associated with a proven business model
- Great potential earnings
- The ability to grow and develop the business through the evolution of a single pink cab, to a multi-level vehicle operation – matching your ambitions
- This is a highly distinctive franchise opportunity that promotes itself
- You have access to a dedicated management team committed to your success and the growth of the pink cab as a national operation
Generate attractive returns
the pink cab franchise offers all of the benefits and services that a regular taxi business provides with the added bonus of generating extra revenue due to its unique branding and outstanding level of repeat business through customer referrals.
While offering friendly and efficient daily taxi services, it is the highly distinctive cerise pink Hackney cab model that generates highly effective kerb appeal – people will go to a taxi rank and will opt to travel in the pink cab rather than the standard cab – this simple business model dramatically increases the turnover of the business.
the pink cab has also proven to be hugely popular with special events such as weddings, proms, stag and hen parties and corporate events – it is these regular bookings that will dramatically increase your profits.
“Our aim is to provide customers with a great experience by delivering a unique, fun and memorable journey – to make every occasion perfect.”
the pink cab founders, Mark and Tina Stevenson
As a pink cab franchise owner ideally you should:
- Have proven sales ability
- Have good inter-personal skills
- Be well-organised
- Enjoy driving and possess a full drivers licence
- Possess good basic computer skills