Do you have the desire to become a successful franchise owner, but don’t know where to start… here is the answer.
For the past 25 years, The UK Franchise Directory (the sister publication of The Franchise Magazine) has been published and bought by thousands of people that wish to study franchising. This latest edition of The UK Franchise Directory has taken more than six months to compile and contains information on every known franchisor throughout the UK.
The directory provides important advice and guidance that needs to be understood by everyone looking at franchising, either for the first time or wanting to know the latest trends, rules and regulations.
Broken into 12 specific sectors, you can easily study those of greatest interest. These include: Automotive; Business 2 Business; Cleaning & Maintenance; Estate Agents & Property Investment, Food & Beverages; Health & Beauty; Leisure & Travel; Print, Signs & Design; Property Care; Retail; Sales, Delivery & Distribution and Specialised.
The UK Franchise Directory 25th edition:
- Foreword from entrepreneur, author and former star of BBC2’s Dragons’ Den, James Caan
- A starting point for every reader looking for a franchise.
- Essential information and contact details for over 1,500 franchises in the UK and Ireland.
- Over 80 pages of comprehensive advice and guidance for those who are new to franchising.
- Ideal reference handbook on everything you need to know about the UK franchise industry.
- Presents key report findings from The UK Franchise Industry and International Franchise Markets 2012.
- Also includes The Irish Franchise Directory.
Comprehensive advice and guidance for prospective franchise owners and franchisors cover a range of topics that will introduce you to the world of franchising. Additional input comes from entrepreneur, author and former star of BBC2’s Dragons’ Den James Caan, Paul Stafford of the bfa, Cathryn Hayes of HSBC, Richard Holden of Lloyds Banking Group, Mark Scott of NatWest, Andrew Pena of Cubism Law, Ed Savory of Leathes Prior and many more.
The UK Franchise Directory App
The UK Franchise Directory app is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play (formerly Android Market). Users will be able to view the directory digitally, anytime, anywhere. It is curently available for £9.99.