As a TruGreen franchisee you will provide a range of lawn care services to domestic and commercial clients. These services include 'weed and feed', scarification, aeration, hard surface weed control and professional pruning, as Ken Dennis explains

With over 50 franchise territories sold after a highly successful launch during 2003/4, TruGreen is well on its way to becoming the leading name in the UK lawn care market.

Already, with over three million customers in the USA alone, we are by far the largest such company on a worldwide basis.

A TruGreen franchise offers you access to a huge potential market with regular repeat business, much of which is on an all-year-round basis. Our methods are well-proven and successful - they produce high levels of satisfaction and an exceptional number of customer referrals. Most importantly, TruGreen is a true management franchise which can be grown from an initial owner-operator business into an area that will support five vehicles and operators.

We offer a comprehensive Franchise Package, including a large protected franchise territory, a four-week training course, a professional business launch, bespoke software and a full pack of equipment. You can also be assured of the continuing strong support that you would expect from a member company of the worldwide ServiceMaster Group.

Our Franchise Package is priced at £24,500 plus VAT and you would need to provide at least 30 per cent from your own personal resources. The remaining 70 per cent can normally be financed.