Who are Kenect Recruitment?
We supply drivers, industrial and commercial staff for both temporary and permanent assignments, for public and private employers. From LGV drivers, engineers and office staff, through to warehouse, factory and general management personnel - we pride ourselves on delivering specialist support to both clients and candidates.
What does the franchise package provide?
In addition to the exclusive territory and induction training, we offer three elements in our franchise package:
- Management Support –Business planning, forecasting, monthly management meetings, business coaching and mentoring, recruitment training, sales training, field support.
- Sales & Marketing Support – Social media, web support, email campaigns, field sales support, kenect rewards, intranet, job board management, merchandise.
- Business Support – Book keeping, credit control, payroll administration, company secretarial, PA services, HR, compliance training and documentation, virtual office set up, IT support.
We work with Source Business Finance who help with all aspects of lending support, and have relationships with the best invoice financing/factoring companies.
- Franchise Fee - £4995
- Management Service Fee - 5%
- Advertising Levy - 0.5%
Additional costs not covered by the management charge:
- Office Rental
- Telephone/ Broadband
- Office furniture/IT Equipment (can be rented if required)
- Travel and subsistence
- Office utility and maintenance costs.
You will be able to use one of our offices at no cost to yourself, but you will need to cover your wages.
Could you franchise with Kenect?
We are looking for committed, ambitious and motivated individuals who have the desire to own, operate and develop their own business, with or without experience. A background in recruitment would be advantageous but not essential, what we value above else is determination and the drive to deliver the best service possible in this business.
Kenect are new to the franchising world but as our brand grows, we are securing more and more national accounts. Each Branch/ Franchise will benefit from supply where a local office needs a supply of workers. We are currently on the PSL’s for some of the largest recruiters of temporary recruiters and we need the support of new branches/ franchise partners to fulfil their supply.
We currently have branches in:
We’re looking to open new franchises in the north and south of England as well as all of Wales and Scotland. If you're interested in a Kenect Recruitment franchise, please request more information below.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list
10 Reasons to franchise with Kenect
Back to Showcase list