Showcasing the best in UK & international opportunities
Text: Venture Marketing Group Ltd.
Click to download a FREE ticket to the The British & International Franchise Exhibition.
Providing a whole range of new and exciting business opportunities from all over the world, the two day British & International Franchise Exhibition is a must attend event for any budding entrepreneurs looking to start and run their own franchise business venture. Visitors to the show will be able to meet with a wide range of well-established franchised companies providing them with the perfect opportunity to assess the benefits of running their own business as part of an established franchise brand.
More than 200 companies will be exhibiting at the show. They include: Action International, Apollo Blinds, Atlantic Business Resources, Belvoir Property Management, Canas Y Tapas, ChipsAway, Coffee Republic, Easyplan, The Gardeneer, Go Cruise, MyHome, NBC Bird Solutions, Papa John's, Shoes Galore, Snappy Snaps, Thorntons and Your Move to name but a few. With such a diverse range of industry sectors the exhibition provides a superb opportunity for visitors to find out more about a variety of prospective business options and source the right venture for them.
The British & International Franchise Exhibition is unique in that it features an International Pavilion and Conference featuring a whole host of global franchise opportunities looking to expand into the UK. The exhibition is also exclusively held in association with the British Franchise Association (bfa) and supported by the Daily Mail, Business Franchise and Franchise World.
THE FRANCHISE MATCH-MAKING ZONE
The exhibition will also include the Franchise Match-Making Zone, a feature designed specifically to help prospective franchisees. Visitors to this area will be given assistance on the most suitable franchise options to them, enabling them to maximise their time at the event.
WOMEN IN FRANCHISING ZONE
A successful addition to last year's event, the Women in Franchising Zone makes a welcome return to the exhibition. This will feature leading women entrepreneurs who will offer inspiration and valuable advice to those looking to start their own franchise businesses through free seminars and a networking lunch.
A further highlight of the exhibition is a series of free seminars run by the bfa. They will offer visitors franchising advice as well as featuring key success stories. Presented by leading speakers from the UK franchise industry, the seminars provide the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to find out more about becoming a franchisee or franchisor. These seminars include:
- 'An introduction to franchising' - for prospective franchisees
These seminars are aimed at aspiring business owners, new to the franchising concept. It will address issues including: the benefits of franchising versus other business formats; what the franchisor looks for in a franchisee; what a franchisee should look for in a franchisor; the size and the expected growth in the franchise market; the initial choice of franchise; the business plan and the finance and how to get it.
- 'How to franchise your business' - for prospective franchisors
This free hour-long seminar is designed for prospective franchisors and consists of a short introduction to franchising as a means of expanding an existing business or developing a new business venture.
The British & International Franchise Exhibition and Growing Your Own Business Exhibition & Conference are open from 10am each day, closing at 5pm on Friday 4th April and 4pm on Saturday 5th April.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Olympia has its own dedicated underground and mainline train station (Kensington Olympia).
- By tube: On London Underground take the District Line to Kensington Olympia from Earls Court - only a few stops from London's Victoria and Paddington mainline stations.
- By train: There are Silverlink and South Central Trains services to Kensington Olympia mainline station from Clapham Junction, Gatwick Airport, Brighton, Watford Junction, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Rugby.
- By bus: Olympia is served by the followingbus routes:Hammersmith Road 9, 10, 27, 28Holland Road 49North End Road 391
- By air: Olympia is approximately half an hour from London Heathrow Airport by Heathrow Express and around an hour from London Gatwick via the Gatwick Express and taxi or Victoria Line. The journey from London City Airport is approximately an hour and a quarter.
- By car: For visitors planning to drive, Olympia is located well outside the Congestion Charging Zone just a few minutes from the main M4/A4 motorway that connects to the M25 London orbital and the national motorway network. There is on-site parking for 670 vehicles.
ul>The British Franchise Exhibition and the Growing Your Own Business Showcase & Conference, SECC, Glasgow 13th & 14th June 2008The National Franchise Exhibition and the Growing Your Own Business Exhibition & Conference, NEC, Birmingham 3rd & 4th October 2008The Irish Franchise Exhibition, RDS, Dublin, 21st & 22nd November 2008