Excellence rewarded at 2007 Franchise Marketing Awards
More than 400 guests enjoyed a glamorous gala dinner held at London's Marriott Hotel for the announcement of the winning companies whose investment in marketing and creativity have contributed significantly to the industry's continuing development.
The Awards, hosted by TV comedian Lee Hurst, proved to be highly successful and inspiring for all who attended with many guests enjoying the sumptuous dinner and dancing into the small hours. The winners were:
- Best Overall Marketing Campaign: Prontaprint
- Best Website: Urban Planters Franchise
- Most Innovative Marketing Campaign: Gymboree
- Best Franchisee Launch Programme: Blazes
- Best International Franchise Expansion Programme: Cartridge World
- Best Recruitment Literature: Your Move
- Best PR Campaign: NBC Bird and Pest Solutions
- Best Advertisement: Thresher Group Franchise
- Most Creative Exhibition Stand: Totally Dynamic (Franchising)
- Franchise Recruitment Team of the Year: Select Group
Now in their second year, The Franchise Marketing Awards are held in recognition of the industry's most innovative and effective marketing campaigns for products, services and franchisee recruitment. The Awards, judged by an independent panel of experts, recognise and reward companies that have raised their public awareness and, as a result, achieved sustainable growth.
David Tuck, Franchise Sales Manager of Venture Marketing Group, comments: 'The franchise industry is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing in the UK, comprising talented and motivated individuals who go to great lengths to promote their business offerings in a highly competitive market. The Franchise Marketing Awards are about giving recognition to the creativity of companies and individuals who gain the attention of the world through innovative marketing.'