Due to the success of the Auditel Discovery Seminars last year, the company has announced that it is hosting more seminar days throughout 2011.
The Auditel Discovery Seminars are free to attend and are supported by HSBC, Lloyds TSB/Bank of Scotland and Natwest RBS. At the Seminars visitors will hear about the Auditel franchise opportunity including why for many years the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchise owners with financial support, why Auditel has become one of the UK’s cost and purchase management franchises of choice, and how Auditel’s tried and tested business model can provide an impressive return on franchise owner’s investment.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet the Auditel franchise support team, existing Auditel franchise owners, ask as many questions as they like and find out first hand how they can benefit from becoming an Auditel franchise owner.
Richard Holden, Head of Franchising Lloyds TSB Commercial/Bank of Scotland, said: “Lloyds TSB and Bank of Scotland have supported many Auditel franchise owners over the years. We are keen to consider financial support for any strong business proposal from prospective Auditel franchise owners.”
The initial dates for the 2011 programme are:
- Tuesday 22nd February, IoD, Pall Mall, London, 7-9pm – Featuring Richard Holden, Lloyds TSB/Bank of Scotland
- Thursday 24th February. Winchester, 1.15pm – Featuring David Williams, RBS
- Wednesday 2nd March. Winchester, 9.45am – Featuring Lorna Smith, HSBC
- Tuesday 22nd March. IoD, Pall Mall, London, 7-9pm – Featuring Richard Holden, Lloyds TSB/Bank of Scotland
- Thursday 24th March. Winchester, 1.15pm – Featuring Kevin Noble, NatWest
- Thursday 31st March. Winchester, 9.45am – Featuring Lorna Smith, HSBC
Published: 11 February 2011
Back to news